Professional COSHH Consultants
Business owners are responsible for managing potential health and safety risks to their employees. Elite SafetyServices can provide end to end COSHH advisory services, including initial policy reviews, risk assessments, and ongoing management of potential issues.
We offer end-to-end COSHH Consultancy services, from policy development to hazardous risk assessments.
Our COSHH consultancy
Our specialists can carry out comprehensive COSHH assessments for your organisation which will:
• Identify the inherent risks of the substance
• Assess the risks associated with using the substance in a particular procedure or procedure
• Identify the necessary control measures
• Notify any users who may be affected by the control measures
COSHH consultancy FAQs
What is COSHH?
COSHH, or Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, is a law that requires employers to control hazardous substances. To prevent or reduce workers’ exposure to hazardous substances, you can:
- Find out what health hazards there are and find ways to prevent them
- Maintain all control measures
- Inform, instruct, and train employees and other individuals
- Maintain health records
- Prepare for emergencies
What are employer COSHH responsibilities?
There are a number of COSHH laws that employers must comply with.
- Hazardous substance exposure must be prevented or controlled by employers. If necessary, this can include the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Implement control measures arand maintain control measures for hazardous substances and ensure they are kept up to date, in good working order, and clean
- Provide employees with information, instruction, and training about working with hazardous substances
- Implementing procedures to deal with hazardous substance accidents and emergencies
- Ensure that employees exposed to hazardous substances are properly monitored
- Prepare COSHH risk assessments.
- Make certain useage of hazardous substances doesn’t exceed the Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Check tasks are completed as they should be
How much do Elite Safety Services charge?
Each project is different. As such Elite Safety Services will prepare you a full quote on what is required for your business and how much it will cost.
Elite Safety Services are a great support to The City & Capital Group.
As we grow our business and offer home working, ensuring we comply with all health and safety requirements is important.
Health & Safety is such a minefield, but Scott made the whole process straightforward. We can rest assured we are not just compliant today. As our business changes shape, Scott will be on hand, an extension to our team!
Thanks Elite Safety Services